If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
#My pasta#comfort food.
One of the all-time best #My pasta#comfort food ever! . Truly the best #My pasta#comfort food recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 18 ingredients with 5 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make #My pasta#comfort food
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta.
- You Require 5-6 piece of Korean rice cakes.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare of French beans5-6.
- You Require 1 of Carrot.
- You Require 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 2-3 of Mushrooms.
- You Require of Black olives3-4.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese a small cube.
- You need of Cream or malai.
- You Require of Tomato sauce.
- You Require of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Organo or mixed herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black or white pepper as available.
- Prepare of Butter.
Step to Make #My pasta#comfort food
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- First of all boil pasta in lot of water by adding little salt and 🛢 oil in it.
- Take a pan and heat it put some butter and saute chopped onions till translucent.. Add chopped veggies slightly cutted in slanting shapes along with boiled sweet corn.. Add spices and oregano then add chopped tomatoes and saute 1minute more (and n’t to overcook the veggies to maintain it’s crunch..
- Mix boiled pasta, Korean rice cakes, tomato ketchup, Mayonnaise and cream..add little quantityof milk or water as needed..cover with lid and let it cook to release all the flavours of sauces and spices in it at very low flame…
- Turn off the flame..yo’r Onepotmeal pasta is now ready to eat.
- Serve hot😍🏖🛩.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!