If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pan-seared baby potatoes 香煎小土豆#comfort food#. Today we are making an easy spicy cumin potato. The potato is slightly crushed which makes it extremely flavorful. It has little nice crust on the outside. ← 煎烧茄子Pan Fried eggplants in meat sauce.
One of the all-time best Pan-seared baby potatoes 香煎小土豆#comfort food# ever! . Truly the best Pan-seared baby potatoes 香煎小土豆#comfort food# recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
I wish you guys could simply smell the aroma of these through your screen! The garlic butter adds an oven-roasted garlic-y flavor to this dish that makes these potatoes irresistible! These baked baby potatoes with fresh dill are super easy to make. You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 4 steps. okay don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Pan-seared baby potatoes 香煎小土豆#comfort food#
- Prepare 10 of baby potatoes.
- You Require 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of white buttons mushroom.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil or pasture fed pork lard.
- You Require of salt and pepper.
- You Require 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- You need 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
They can be served on their own as a snack, but they are also a perfect companion as a side dish particularly for the up-coming Christmas holiday. Pan-fried soya marinated atlantic salmon 酱青麻油大西洋鲑鱼. green pea mousse, sautéed mushroom, roasted baby potatoes, carrot, mixed herbs. Pan-fried snapper 香煎鲷鱼. fondant potatoes, US asparagus, micro cress, sliced onions. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and add water to cover; season with salt.
Step to Make Pan-seared baby potatoes 香煎小土豆#comfort food#
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Place baby potatoes in cold water until completely submerged. Add a pinch of salt. Bring the water into a rolling boil and lower the heat to medium and cook for 7 minutes..
- Once potatoes are done, rinse them in cold water to stop cook. Drain off the liquid. On a cutting board smash it into a flat piece with a large clever about 1/2 inch in thickness..
- Pan sear the flattened potatoes in a cast iron skillet as well as sliced mushroom until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Set aside..
- In the same skillet, sauté minced garlic. Season it with tamari sauce and cooking wine as well as salt and pepper. Add cooked baby potatoes and coat them well with the seasonings..
Cooked baby potatoes sauteed with south indian spices and herbs. Homely south indian style baby potato fry. I make this recipe with both baby potatoes or regular potatoes. I always add pearl onions in this recipe as it gives a nice taste. But you can add regular onions too.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!