If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy ☆ Comfort Food ☆ My Sweet Potato Cakes.
One of the all-time best Easy ☆ Comfort Food ☆ My Sweet Potato Cakes ever! . Really the best Easy ☆ Comfort Food ☆ My Sweet Potato Cakes recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Easy ☆ Comfort Food ☆ My Sweet Potato Cakes
- You Require 500 grams of Sweet potato.
- You Require 20 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of egg’s worth Egg yolk.
- You Require 1 of egg’s worth Egg white (for the eggwash).
- You need 1 dash of Water (for the eggwash).
Step to Make Easy ☆ Comfort Food ☆ My Sweet Potato Cakes
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Peel the skins from the sweet potatoes, slice into thin rounds, then boil until tender..
- Drain the hot water, mash while still hot, add butter, then mix well. Add milk, sugar, and salt, then simmer on low heat..
- Stir with a wooden spoon to prevent the batter from sticking to the bottom of the pan, and cook out the liquid. Remove from heat once the batter becomes thick and heavy..
- Let the cakes cool to the touch, then thoroughly whisk the egg yolk. Shape the cakes into boat-like shapes, then arrange on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet..
- For the egg wash, mix a small amount of water to the egg white, paint it on the surface of the cakes, then brown the cakes in the toaster oven..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!