If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰.
One of the all-time best My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰 ever! . Truly the best My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰 recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰
- You need 4 pieces of Bread any bread.
- You need of Butter for bread.
- You need 4 slices of Cooked ham.
- You Require of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- You need 1 of Spring onion diced.
- You Require of Black cracked Peppercorn.
- You need of Mayo or Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of pkt Plain Crisp (any flavour really).
How to Make My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Butter the 4 rounds of Bread..
- Next add the cooked ham to 2 of the slices of bread. Then add the Grated cheese on top of the ham..
- Next add the diced Spring onion plus the cracked black peppercornsThen add the mayonnaise or Sourcream on the other slices of bread.
- Next pick your flavoured or plain crisp and crush them a little in the bag and share the crisp between the 2 with the mayo or sourcream.it’s best putting the crisp on the mayo so as the crisp will not fall out the sandwich because they are held by the mayo……
- Add the crisp slice of bread and add to the top of the hame and cheese slice. Then cut diagonally across the sandwiches and serve with a coffee or Cup of Tea..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!