If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Comfort Sindhi Supper in Summers.
One of the all-time best Comfort Sindhi Supper in Summers ever! . Truly the best Comfort Sindhi Supper in Summers recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients with 4 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Comfort Sindhi Supper in Summers
- You Require of dum rice.
- Prepare of keri chutney.
- You need of fried potatoes.
- You Require of homemade dahi.
How to Make Comfort Sindhi Supper in Summers
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Rice: wash and soak rice for 30 mins. Slightly warm 1 tablespn (for 1 cup rice) of cooking oil in vok and add water measured as double the amount of rice. Let it form bubbles and add rice and salt as per taste. Cook on medium heat until water dries and dum for 10 mins..
- Keri chatini: cut one kerry into small pieces and one small onion into small pieces. Add in mortar pestle. Add one chopped green chilli, fresh coriander leaves, salt and 2 pinch of red pepper and crush slightly to make it slightly mashed. Dish out..
- Potatoes: peel, wash and slice 3 med potatoes (don’t wash after slicing) and put in to frying pan, turn on flame. Add 5-6 tablespn of cooking oil on top (drizzle thorough the pan) and cover on low-med flame until potatoes are half done (takes 5-7 mins).Now add salt, red pepper powder and slit green chillies. Mix potatoes and cover until tender. Increase the flame to get a crisp layer of potatoes beneath. Once you get a crisp layer at bottom, turn off flame and dish out..
- Don’t cover or they get soggy… (you can see the crisp layer on palte and it’s the most delicious part of fried potatoes).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!