If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Moving out of my comfort zone with – Pressure Cooker Bread.
One of the all-time best Moving out of my comfort zone with – Pressure Cooker Bread ever! . Genuinely the best Moving out of my comfort zone with – Pressure Cooker Bread recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients with 14 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Moving out of my comfort zone with – Pressure Cooker Bread
- You Require 250 grams of All purpose flour (Maida) (2 1/3 cup heaped, cup holds 200 ml).
- You Require 200 ml of Curd yogurt * / and one tablespoons (1 cup + 1 tbsp).
- Prepare 2 – 3 tsps of Olive oil.
- You Require 1/2 tsps of soda Bi carbonate of (Baking ).
How to Make Moving out of my comfort zone with – Pressure Cooker Bread
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Take a large bowl; add the APF (maida), bicarbonate of soda, salt and oregano. Stir together with help of a fork and set aside..
- Now slowly add the curd and gently get the mixture together (I needed 1 cup + 1tbsp curd) to get the dough together..
- Take one tsp olive oil apply to the dough, gently knead it for about a minute..
- Now check if it can hold together into a ball, it will be sticky and loose.. Do not worry it is supposed to be like that!.
- Gently knead again for a minute, roll into cylindrical shape, grease the container generously with oil and lower the elongated dough into the container..
- Add another tsp of olive oil on the top portion of dough, to keep it from sticking to the aluminium foil..
- Cover with foil keep some room for expansion (make a pleat in the foil) and tie the string around tightly!.
- Lower the container into the pressure cooker onto the steamer, now fill it with water to half the height of the heat proof container (original post says hot tap water, I used regular tap water) close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker..
- Put the pressure cooker on ‘high’; let it remain on high till the cooker reaches pressure, once it reaches pressure reduce it to medium heat..
- Let it cook for 20 minutes(timing may vary depending on the pressure cooker).
- After 20 minutes, remove from heat and let it rest, do not remove the pressure..
- Let the pressure from the cooker release naturally (takes about 15 – 20 minutes), open the lid and remove the container, remove the foil and test if the bread is cooked by inserting a knife or skewer, if it comes out clean – the bread is cooked..
- Let it rest again for 15 minutes before slicing..
- Slice and serve with warm fresh butter, toast it on a hot griddle or grill, it taste best when grilled..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!