If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mutton curry #comfort food##anti-inflammation#. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. Have you ever wondered how the mutton gravy served in restaurants is so soft, succulent and tender?.
One of the all-time best Mutton curry #comfort food##anti-inflammation# ever! . Truly the best Mutton curry #comfort food##anti-inflammation# recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Mutton curry #comfort food##anti-inflammation#
- You Require 1 lb of mutton cubes.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You Require 1 of onion.
- You Require 4 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You Require 1 tsp of (cumin, fenugreek,fennel, dill, mustard seeds).
- You need 1 Tsp of tumeric power.
- You Require 1 Tsp of paprika power.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You Require 2 Tsp of cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, sugar pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of assorted veggies of your choice.
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you can use goat meat or sheep. Goat curry is delicious served with plain rice, a salad, and raita. Punjabi Mutton Curry is an amazing dish where the meat is cooked until succulent in flavourful spices. This easy mutton curry recipe is made with simple ingredients available in every kitchen and goes well with rice & all Indian breads.
How to Make Mutton curry #comfort food##anti-inflammation#
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Blend half onion, garlic and 2 tomatoes into a paste..
- Heat up all spice seeds in the oil. Add diced onion and tomatoes sautés for about a minute. Add paste form of onion garlic and tomatoes. Stir fry for another minute..
- Add powder form of spices except salt. Stir and cook for about half minute..
- Add about 6 cups broth or water. Once the liquid is boiling add Lamb cubes. Pressure cook for about 10 minutes. Quick release the pressure..
- Add veggies and simmer for a few minutes. Season with salt, sugar and pepper..
Mutton Curry or Lamb Curry – One of the finest Indian mutton recipes you should not miss to try it out. It’s fuss free and uniquely delicious! Tender succulent goat meat or lamb meat cooked in onion tomato gravy with yogurt and basic spices. Mutton curry recipe is a non veg curry made using basic curry ingredients like onions and tomato puree with a gravy texture to the curry. It is made in a simple procedure adding a gravy form to it so that it is best when eaten with chapati or rice.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!