If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls.
One of the all-time best Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls ever! . Truly the best Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of fat free milk – I used 2% milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of bread flour – divided.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You Require 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You Require 1 of cooking spray.
How to Make Mashed Potato Bread & Rolls
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Combine first 4 ings. In a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes until mixture is smooth and 110º. Stir well until smooth. ( I put mine on top of the stove )..
- Measure out flour ( level off) .Combine 1&1/2 cups flour , yeast, salt in a large bowl. Add potato mixture. Stir well to combine. Add eggs . Stir again. ( I used my Kitchen- aid mixer)..
- Add 2 cups of flour to potato mixture. Stir until soft dough forns. Turn dough onto floured surface. Knead until smooth ( about 10 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 cup flour. 1 Tbsp. At a time to prevent sticking. Place dough in a large bowl coated with olive oil. Turning to coat. Cover and let rise. About 1 hour. Mine took a little longer . until doubled.punch dough down. Cover and let rest 5 minutes..
- Divide dough in half. Working with one portion at a time. Roll one portion 14×7″ retangle on floured surface. Roll up tightly starting with short end. Pinch seams together to seal place loaf in a 8×4″ loaf pan coated with cooking spray..
- Shape remaining dough into 9 portions . ( I made 12). Shape each into a ball. Place balls into an 8″ square baking pan sprayed.Coat top of loaf with cooking spray. ( I used oil). Cover and let rise. About 30 minutes or until doubled. ( Gently press fingers in the dough if an indentation remains dough is ready)..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Bske 30 minutes or until tops of rolls are brown and bread sounds hallow when tapped on bottom. Remove from pans. Cool..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!