If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding.
One of the all-time best Pecan Pie Bread Pudding ever! . Truly the best Pecan Pie Bread Pudding recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- You Require 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- You Require 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You Require 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Step to Make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8×8 or 9×9 pan..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!