If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding.
One of the all-time best Pecan Pie Bread Pudding ever! . Truly the best Pecan Pie Bread Pudding recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- You Require 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- You Require 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You Require 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Step to Make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8×8 or 9×9 pan..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!