If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Butternut Squash Soup. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It’s easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II.
One of the all-time best Butternut Squash Soup ever! . Truly the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
The Thing You Need to Make Butternut Squash Soup
- You need 1 medium of Butternut Squash.
- You need 4 medium of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Boiling Water.
- You need 2 of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well.
How to Make Butternut Squash Soup
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Drizzle some oil and sprinkle some salt over the Butternut Squash (cut in half length ways and deseeded). Roast in the oven at 180°F for around 40 minutes until soft..
- Whilst the Squash is in the oven, slice the Carrots and put on to boil until soft..
- Once the Squash and Carrots are soft, add the Onion (diced), Garlic (minced), Paprika, and chilli (finely chopped) to a soup pan with a little oil and fry for around 5 minutes until Onions are translucent..
- Drain the Carrots, removed flesh from Squash and mash both together using a potato masher..
- Add mashed Squash and Carrots to the soup pan with Onions and cover with boiling water. Crush and sprinkle over the Vegetable Stock Cubes and stir..
- Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for around 30 minutes – serve!.
When this time of year rolls around I’ve always got a few butternut squashes sitting on the counter to cook with so I’m often looking for new things to add them too. Top your butternut squash soup with bacon, mix it with spices, or add it into chili. Bonus: the veg is packed with Vitamin A and fiber, so you’ll actually feel full after a bowl of one of these soups. Warm up with our butternut squash soup ideas, perfect for autumn and winter. Our easy recipes include scrumptious vegetarian and healthy options.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!