If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Butternut Squash Soup. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It’s easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II.
One of the all-time best Butternut Squash Soup ever! . Truly the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 2 (12 ounce) of packages frozen peeled, diced butternut squash (5 cups).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of Almond Breeze Original almond milk or Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almond milk.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You Require 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- You need 4 teaspoons of sliced green onion, divided.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of toasted pumpkin seeds, divided.
This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well.
Step to Make Butternut Squash Soup
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cook squash according to package instructions; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until softened..
- Stir in the cooked squash and vegetable broth. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process 1 minute or until smooth. Return mixture to pan. Return pan to heat. Stir in almond milk, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until soup is heated through..
- Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon green onions, and pepper..
When this time of year rolls around I’ve always got a few butternut squashes sitting on the counter to cook with so I’m often looking for new things to add them too. Top your butternut squash soup with bacon, mix it with spices, or add it into chili. Bonus: the veg is packed with Vitamin A and fiber, so you’ll actually feel full after a bowl of one of these soups. Warm up with our butternut squash soup ideas, perfect for autumn and winter. Our easy recipes include scrumptious vegetarian and healthy options.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!