If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes. Skillet Seared Salmon with Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce. Pan Seared Salmon with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Lately I’ve been obsessed with just searing the salmon in a pan.
One of the all-time best Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes ever! . Really the best Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes
- You need of Strip Seared NY.
- Prepare 1 lb of New York Strip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You Require 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- You Require 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- You Require 1.5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onion (diced).
- You need of 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes.
- You Require 2.5 cups of Water.
- You Require 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
Easy to make, full of flavor, and pairs well with just about any dish. This sauce became very popular when combined with a recent recipe of mine: Yogurt Marinated Fajita Lime Chicken Kebabs! And for good reason – it is. Intended as a salad dressing recipe, use this tangy Cilantro-Lime Sauce recipe as a topping for chicken and fish.
How to Make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min..
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min..
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Cilantro lime sauce (also called cilantro lime dressing or cilantro lime crema) is a blended creamy sauce. It uses cilantro, lime juice, and sour cream as How to Make Cilantro Lime Dressing: Sauce recipes like this one make me happy because they’re super simple. Just add all of the ingredients to a. This Cilantro Lime Dressing has incredible flavor and only requires a handful of ingredients. It’s a fresh, creamy and balanced dressing that elevates any salad.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!