If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Green Bean Casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Find the best recipes for green bean casserole. This traditional casserole made with cut green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and French fried onions is the perfect addition to your holiday table.
One of the all-time best Green Bean Casserole ever! . Really the best Green Bean Casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Green Bean Casserole
- You need 2 lb of frozen green beans.
- You Require 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- You Require 2 tbsp of flour.
- You Require 1 tsp of salt.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You Require 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You Require 1/2 cup of crushed corn flakes.
A flavorful casserole that won’t make you too full for pumpkin pie. Go all out with childhood nostalgia by topping your. Today I’m sharing a from-scratch green bean casserole that’s a cinch to make and a nice departure from the cream-of-mushroom standby we all know and love. This easy Green Bean Casserole recipe is flavorful and so delicious!
How to Make Green Bean Casserole
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cook green beans for 45 minutes; drain well.
- In saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour, salt,pepper, sugar and onion;.
- Cook on medium heat until mixture becomes bubbly..
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Fold in the green beans and mix well..
- Pour into greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- Cover with cheddar cheese..
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and mix with crushed cornflakes. Put on top of casserole..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Prepared with a rich mushroom gravy and made completely from scratch, this is the perfect no-fuss Thanksgiving side dish idea. Green bean casserole is a classic American dish that can often be found on holiday dinner tables at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, as well as other times throughout the year. The only Green Bean Casserole recipe you’ll ever need! It’s made with fresh tender green beans, a rich creamy mushroom white sauce, and it’s finished with the classic French’s crispy fried onions to. … Green Bean Casserole Recipe: … NOTE: We’re including this dish in our Thanksgiving Menu collection of recipes. You’ll find links to our complete step-by-step.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!