If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato.
One of the all-time best Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato ever! . Genuinely the best Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- You Require 2 of chicken breasts 1/2lb ea.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You Require 1 tsp of thyme flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You Require 1 of lime, zested.
- You Require of Potatoes.
- You need 8 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need 10 of frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Magic Seafood Seasoning.
- You Require 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You Require 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You Require 1/2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You Require 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You Require 1/4 cup of green onion, chived.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of real bacon bits.
Step to Make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside.
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water..
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp..
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min..
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside..
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness..
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces..
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime..
- Serve and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!