If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Simple Dinner Rolls.
One of the all-time best Simple Dinner Rolls ever! . Genuinely the best Simple Dinner Rolls recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Simple Dinner Rolls
- You Require 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of active yeast.
- You need 1 cup of water with 2 tsp warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of softened unsalted butter.
How to Make Simple Dinner Rolls
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a medium bowl add sugar, water, oil and the yeast. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Add the 1/4 of the flour in the yeast mixture then give it a slow stir until it dissolves. Add the rest of the ingredients until fully mixed. Note: You can use a mixer set to the slowest speed..
- Cover with clean cloth or plastic wrap and rest for 10 to 15 minutes or until the dough rises almost double..
- Give a few knead and roll the dough lengthwise to your desired thickness and cut in 12 equal portions. Note: add flour to your hand and table to prevent the dough from sticking..
- Grease your baking pan with oil or butter and add the dough portions. Let it rise for a few minutes then bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 120 degrees celsius..
- Best serve with hot coffee or with butter or cream cheese yummy! Note: You can stuff cheese or Nutella in the dough for a creamy filling..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!