If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019.
One of the all-time best Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019 ever! . Genuinely the best Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019 recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 15 ingredients with 3 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019
- You Require 2 pounds of mixed potatoes.
- You Require To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You Require 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You Require 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You Require 4 of large boiled eggs.
- You Require 1-1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced black ripened olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bacon pieces.
How to Make Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Boil the eggs ten minutes actual boiling. Wash the potatoes. Peel half of them. Dice them. Cover them with water and boil till fork tender..
- Chop the celery. Slice the olives. Add all the ingredients saving the dijon mustard, yellow prepared mustard, sour cream, and mayonnaise for the next to the last to mix in..
- Add the pickle relish. Mix well and chill. If the salad is dry add more mayonnaise. After chilling taste adjust the flavor with salt. Then cook the bacon crisp. Chop the bacon into pieces. Give it a good stir well. Add the chives and bacon pieces on top, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!