If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
DAL DHOKLI : Comfort & Complete Meal. Savory whole wheat noodles cooked in sweet, spicy and tangy lentil stew makes Daal Dhokli an ultimate comfort food! For more recipes related to Dal Dhokli checkout Keoti Dal, Dal Dhokli, Mysuru Rasam, Panchvarna Rasam. You can also find more Dals and Kadhis recipes like Kashmiri Dal Panchkuti Dal Konkani.
One of the all-time best DAL DHOKLI : Comfort & Complete Meal ever! . Truly the best DAL DHOKLI : Comfort & Complete Meal recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
The Thing You Need to Make DAL DHOKLI : Comfort & Complete Meal
- Prepare For of Dhokli Dough and Stuffing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 100 gm of Paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry Leaves(finely chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need For of Dal:.
- You Require 1&1/2 cup of Mix Dal(Arhar /chana /masri dal).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled Green Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Desi Ghee.
- You Require 1 of Green chilli.
- You Require 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You Require As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coriander & cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tamarind water.
- You Require As required of Water.
- You need Handful of Coriander (finely chopped).
Dal Dhokli is a vegetarian one pot meal option, apt for a “no onion no garlic” diet, can easily be As fall is setting in this will be our comfort food all season long. A big bowl of this nutritious piping hot. This shortcut dal dhokli takes minutes to make! This dal dhokli is actually fantastic and approximately a billion times easier to make than the one you grew.
Step to Make DAL DHOKLI : Comfort & Complete Meal
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mix required water in wheat flour and form a roti dough. Cover and Keep it aside for 5 minutes. Mash Paneer and mix all the ingredients in it. Your stuffing is ready..
- Take some dough and roll out in round shape. Cut with a jar lid or cutter. Remove excess and reuse. Take one peice and put stuffing on it.Now put another dough peice on it and lock it from sides with fork. Make sure to stick it properly. Repeat process for the rest..
- Add mix dal with enough water in a pressure cooker with salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and 1 tbsp desi ghee. After 1 vessel, turn off the flame. Add stuffed dhokli in it and cook for another 10 minutes..
- In a pan, heat oil and put dried red chilli,curry leaves, mustard seeds, cumin seed in it. Add onion and green chilli and saute it for a while. Add Boiled peas, tomato andginger paste and stir fir 2- 3 minutes. Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder in it and stir..
- Now add boiled dal in it and let it cook for 5 minutes. Add tamarind water and let it boil. Turn off the flame and garnish with coriander and green chilli. Your Dal Dhokli is ready..
Dal Dhokli is a traditional Gujarati dish. Dal Dhokli is a traditional Gujarati dish. This recipe consists of spicy whole wheat uncooked roti pieces simmered into dal and cooked to perfection. Dal dhokli is a Sunday morning delight in most traditional Gujarati households! A perfect combination of spiced whole wheat flour dhoklis simmered in Gujarati dal, traditional Gujarati dal dhokli can be.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!