If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce. Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. This spiced pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce is easy to prepare and low in fat. Serve this pork with your favorite vegetable or greens and hot The sauce features fresh cranberries and mandarin orange slices.
One of the all-time best Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce ever! . Really the best Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops about 1 pound.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of whole cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of grated orange peel.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Glazed with jewel-toned cranberry sauce and orange marmalade kicked up with ginger and red pepper flakes, these pork chops taste as good as they look. View top rated Cranberry orange sauce pork tenderloin recipes with ratings and reviews. Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard Sauce, M. J.’S Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin (Easy And… Now comes the cranberry sauce—I just took the liberty of whipping up a very quick batch of the homemade stuff, but you can use whatever you have Add in as much chicken broth as you need to get the sauce to the consistency that you need.
Step to Make Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside..
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center..
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops..
It should be thick and saucy, but still spoonable. Classic, easy and delicious homemade Thanksgiving cranberry sauce! Here’s how to make cranberry sauce from scratch. We like to mix in a half a cup of chopped pecans a pinch or two of orange zest. Some people like adding raisins or currants, or even blueberries for added sweetness.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!