If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Green Bean Casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Find the best recipes for green bean casserole. This traditional casserole made with cut green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and French fried onions is the perfect addition to your holiday table.
One of the all-time best Green Bean Casserole ever! . Genuinely the best Green Bean Casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Green Bean Casserole
- You need 2 cans of French style green beans, drained.
- You Require 1 (15 oz.) of Can Cream of mushroom soup.
- You Require 3/4 C. of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 container of French fried onions.
A flavorful casserole that won’t make you too full for pumpkin pie. Go all out with childhood nostalgia by topping your. Today I’m sharing a from-scratch green bean casserole that’s a cinch to make and a nice departure from the cream-of-mushroom standby we all know and love. This easy Green Bean Casserole recipe is flavorful and so delicious!
How to Make Green Bean Casserole
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a rimmed baking dish and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine drained green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and pepper. Fold in 3/4 of the French onions..
- Pour into greased baking dish and put in the oven for 30 minutes. Top with remaining French fried onions and cook another 5 minutes or until lightly browned..
Prepared with a rich mushroom gravy and made completely from scratch, this is the perfect no-fuss Thanksgiving side dish idea. Green bean casserole is a classic American dish that can often be found on holiday dinner tables at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, as well as other times throughout the year. The only Green Bean Casserole recipe you’ll ever need! It’s made with fresh tender green beans, a rich creamy mushroom white sauce, and it’s finished with the classic French’s crispy fried onions to. … Green Bean Casserole Recipe: … NOTE: We’re including this dish in our Thanksgiving Menu collection of recipes. You’ll find links to our complete step-by-step.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!