If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms.
One of the all-time best Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms ever! . Genuinely the best Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 12 ingredients with 3 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms
- You Require 1/4 cup of cream cheese, softened.
- You Require 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red chili flakes (optional, to taste).
- You need pinch of each of dried parsley and basil, crumbled.
- You Require 1 of chubby clove of garlic, pressed or finely minced.
- You need 1/2 can of crab or shrimp OR fake crab (my personal preference 😉).
- You need 1 of Roma or 6 grape tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- You Require 12 of (ish) black or green olives.
- You need 12-15 of cremini or white mushrooms, depending on size.
- You need of oil of some sort, for coating (optional).
Step to Make Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- If possible (not necessary), mash up creamcheese, egg, mayo, spices, herbs and garlic, and stick in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Pull oot an hour or so before cooking to re-soften..
- Light oven to 375°F. Scrub mushrooms clean! Pop off stems and mince to add to filling (if you like – I do!), and scrape oot the ‘gills’ from inside the caps to make room for the filling..
- Mix chopped olives and tomatoes into the cheese mixture, and fill mushroom caps generously (mine were kinda heaping!). Brush caps with oil if desired (I didn’t), set on nonstick tray and bake for 10-15 mins..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!