If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
One of the all-time best White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms ever! . Truly the best White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 13 ingredients with 5 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 12 of Large White Mushrooms or Baby Bellas.
- You need 2 (6 oz.) of cans crab meat: 1 Lump + 1 Fancy.
- You need 1 Cup of shredded White Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Cheddar + Parmesan Cheese.
- You Require 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of plain dry bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You Require 1 tsp of Dry Mustard powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You Require 1/8 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You Require of Olive oil.
Step to Make White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Lightly oil a small 9×9 glass pan with olive oil..
- Remove stems, place caps in pan and chop 1/4 of stems (discard rest) to add to filling. In a medium bowl, mix crabmeat, chopped mushroom stems, dry mustard, 1 cup white cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red and black pepper. Mix well and then stir in egg and mayonnaise..
- Use a small spoon to mound filling onto each mushroom cap. Melt butter add garlic salt and mix then drizzle over the filled mushrooms. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese on top of filled mushrooms..
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 425°..
- Note: can be prepared and refrigerated. Add approximately 10 minutes to cook time..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!