If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Butternut squash soup. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It’s easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II.
One of the all-time best Butternut squash soup ever! . Truly the best Butternut squash soup recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
The Thing You Need to Make Butternut squash soup
- You need 1 of large butternut squash, 2 lb.
- You Require 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You Require 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- You need of nutmeg.
This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well.
Step to Make Butternut squash soup
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut squash in half, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for an hour or till the skin is soft.
- Toast hazelnuts for about 10 minutes, then remove skin and crush. Dice onion..
- When squash is ready let cool before scooping out pulp. Do not use fibers and seeds..
- Melt butter in pot and add onion. Then add squash and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat..
- Use mixer to blend soup, season with nutmeg and add toasted hazelnuts.
When this time of year rolls around I’ve always got a few butternut squashes sitting on the counter to cook with so I’m often looking for new things to add them too. Top your butternut squash soup with bacon, mix it with spices, or add it into chili. Bonus: the veg is packed with Vitamin A and fiber, so you’ll actually feel full after a bowl of one of these soups. Warm up with our butternut squash soup ideas, perfect for autumn and winter. Our easy recipes include scrumptious vegetarian and healthy options.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!