If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Chicken Comfort Casserole.
One of the all-time best Chicken Comfort Casserole ever! . Really the best Chicken Comfort Casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 22 ingredients with 19 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Chicken Comfort Casserole
- You need of Goods.
- Prepare 1 each of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of fresh garlic cloves, minced.
- You Require 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You Require 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You Require 3 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 4 large of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, sliced.
- You Require 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You Require 1 of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mashed potato instant flakes.
- You Require of Topping.
- You Require 3 cup of Bisquick.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
Step to Make Chicken Comfort Casserole
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- What you’ll need: (most of it).
- In a small pan, sauté the green pepper and garlic cloves with 2 tbsp olive oil..
- In a large pot bring 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt, and enough water to cover the 6 chicken thighs or breasts to a boil..
- In a medium pot bring chicken stock, carrots, celery, salt and pepper, lemon and pepper seasoning, butter, and sautéed green pepper and onion to a boil..
- Once the water for the chicken thighs or breasts is boiling, add the chicken..
- Turn down the chicken broth pot to a simmer and remove the chicken, and chicken broth from heat after 15 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the water from the chicken, let cool a little, and shred the chicken off the bone..
- Once the chicken is shredded, add the cream of mushroom, cream of chicken soup, and mashed potato flakes to the chicken broth mixture..
- Heat this on low heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Now remove from heat, add chicken, and mix well..
- Mix the Bisquick, milk, and oregano until a soft dough forms..
- Spray a casserole dish with a non stick spray..
- Take the chicken mixture and tightly pack in the casserole dish.
- Drop spoonfuls of bisquick mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for about 10 more minutes until the Bisquick droppings are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!