If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Chicken Comfort Casserole.
One of the all-time best Chicken Comfort Casserole ever! . Really the best Chicken Comfort Casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Chicken Comfort Casserole
- You need of Goods.
- Prepare 1 each of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of fresh garlic cloves, minced.
- You Require 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You Require 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You Require 3 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 4 large of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, sliced.
- You Require 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You Require 1 of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mashed potato instant flakes.
- You Require of Topping.
- You Require 3 cup of Bisquick.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
Step to Make Chicken Comfort Casserole
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- What you’ll need: (most of it).
- In a small pan, sauté the green pepper and garlic cloves with 2 tbsp olive oil..
- In a large pot bring 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt, and enough water to cover the 6 chicken thighs or breasts to a boil..
- In a medium pot bring chicken stock, carrots, celery, salt and pepper, lemon and pepper seasoning, butter, and sautéed green pepper and onion to a boil..
- Once the water for the chicken thighs or breasts is boiling, add the chicken..
- Turn down the chicken broth pot to a simmer and remove the chicken, and chicken broth from heat after 15 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the water from the chicken, let cool a little, and shred the chicken off the bone..
- Once the chicken is shredded, add the cream of mushroom, cream of chicken soup, and mashed potato flakes to the chicken broth mixture..
- Heat this on low heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Now remove from heat, add chicken, and mix well..
- Mix the Bisquick, milk, and oregano until a soft dough forms..
- Spray a casserole dish with a non stick spray..
- Take the chicken mixture and tightly pack in the casserole dish.
- Drop spoonfuls of bisquick mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for about 10 more minutes until the Bisquick droppings are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!