If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc. Thanksgiving Egg Rolls With Sweet-and-Sour Cranberry Sauce. These Thanksgiving egg rolls are the perfect twist for repurposing those traditional leftover staples. Let’s be honest, who can resist an egg roll, especially when it’s stuffed with creamy brie, roasted turkey, and savory stuffing?
One of the all-time best Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc ever! . Really the best Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Thanksgiving Leftovers: Egg Rolls With Sweet & Sour Cranberry Sauce. This year try rolling all your leftovers up into these Thanksgiving Egg Rolls from Delish.com. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spread a thin layer of cranberries. You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc
- Prepare 1 cup of Left over turkey.
- You need 1 cup of Left over stuffing/dressin.
- You need 1 cup of Left over mashed potatoes.
- You Require of About 11 Egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cranberry Sauce.
- Prepare of I cup of jellied cranberry sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You Require 1/2 cup of sugar.
Next add a couple tablespoons of mashed potatoes, then stuffing, and then turkey. I will make this over and over with all of my left over turkey no matter if it’s the day after Thanksgiving or any time of the year. These were good and taste similiar to my regular egg roll recipe other than the dipping sauce; it was sweet and tangy and I liked it for a change hubby prefers hot mustard on his. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce with the Sriracha.
How to Make Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Beat egg set aside.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Lay out egg roll paper fill lower part of paper with filling.
- Then roll it folding in side half way like a burrito wipe the remain edge with egg wash and roll closed.
- Cranberry sauce add all ingredents in sauce pan cook down until thick.
- Continue until u have dezired amount fry and enjoy.
- Side note they cook very fast i was making them as i go as u can see there a little over cooked.
Serve egg rolls immediately with spicy cranberry sauce and gravy for dipping, if desired. Thank you for supporting my work! One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is leftovers and this year, I’ve decided to skip the sandwich and turn my turkey into hummus and turkey stuffed egg rolls, aka Baked Thanksgiving Leftover Egg. Baked Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls from Laura Fuentes. Leftover Turkey Tartines from Mon Petit Four.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!