If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Deans pecan pie. This easy pecan pie recipe is a classic dessert that’s perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Pecan Pie is Southern baking at its finest. Whether it’s a traditional Southern recipe or a twist with chocolate or bourbon, pecan pie is that sticky-sweet dessert everyone loves to.
One of the all-time best Deans pecan pie ever! . Really the best Deans pecan pie recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Deans pecan pie
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You Require 4 tablespoons of cold water divided.
- Prepare of for filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You Require 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You Require 1 of and 1/4 cups pecan halves.
Variations may include white or brown sugar, cane syrup, sugar syrup, molasses, maple syrup, or honey. Unlike pumpkin pie, pecan pie has always been an absolute favorite of mine. Given my long-running love affair with nuts, I’d gobble up as much pecan pie as I could around the holidays. I’m always a sucker for any way to celebrate a holiday with food.
How to Make Deans pecan pie
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350° f. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Drizzle oil into flour mixture; toss with fork to combine. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut mixture until coarse crumbs form. Gradually add 3 tablespoons of water, stirring until dough can be gathered into a ball. (Add remaining water if nessasary) press into a disc. Wrap in waxed paper. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- While dough is in the freezer prepare filling. In medium bowl, whisk together in corn syrup, butter, and vanilla. Stir in pecans..
- Remove dough from freezer. Roll between 2 sheets of waxed paper to a. 12-inch circle. Remove top sheet. Turn dough over into a 9-inch pie plate. Remove remaning waxed paper. Trim the excess dough, leaving a 1/2 inch overhang. Fold edges under and crimp..
- Pour filling into crust. Bake until set and crust is golden, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Pecan Pie is an American creation because the nut itself is native to North America. For a long time, pecans grew along areas watered by the Mississippi River, spreading a bit to the east into Alabama. I had always found the pie curious, and I’d always wanted to try it. These best pecan pie recipes will have all of your Thanksgiving guests asking for seconds! We’ve got lots of easy pecan pie recipes to make right here, including ones with chocolate, bourbon, and.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!