If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey).
One of the all-time best Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) ever! . Genuinely the best Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
- You need of Turkey.
- Prepare of Broth.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You Require of Celery (few stalks).
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Noodlles (your choice).
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- You Require of Pepper.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
- You need of Basil.
- You Require of Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies.
How to Make Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!.
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat..
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot..
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced..
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste..
- Stir vegetables..
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot..
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart..
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles..
- Drain and rinse noodles..
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer..
- Serve. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!