If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mom’s Turbo Dinner Rolls.
One of the all-time best Mom’s Turbo Dinner Rolls ever! . Really the best Mom’s Turbo Dinner Rolls recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients with 8 steps. okay don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Mom’s Turbo Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 13 oz of (tap) Hot water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Brown sugar (or white).
- Prepare 3 1/2 of bread flour.
- You Require 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sourdough starter or Discard + 2 tbs flour (optional).
How to Make Mom’s Turbo Dinner Rolls
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Add water sugar and yeast to a large mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly. Let bloom 3 mins for instant, 10 for active dry yeast..
- Optional Step – Add sourdough starter once mixture is cooled and mix well. Add 2 tbs additional flour to total flour..
- Add dry ingredients until well incorporated. Cover with plastic Proof 1 ½ hours in warm place, or in oven with light on..
- Turn out dough onto floured surface, coat with flour, shape into a large ball. Cut in half, then quarters, then eights = 8 Large rolls, cut each 8th in half for 16 Medium rolls, or cut each 8ths in 3s for 24 small rolls. Shape each piece into a ball on greased baking sheet. Cover with a tea towel, proof for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven to 450 while rolls are proofing..
- Optional Steps – Egg wash with 1 eggs yolk and 1 tbs water whisked brush the tops of the rolls. *OR* Brush melted butter on before baking. *OR* Garlic Butter. Score rolls in the center..
- Place separately on a cookie sheet for crispy rolls, place closer in a 13×9 for pull apart rolls. Bake @ 450 for 12-18 mins depending size and on how dark you want them..
- Optional Steps – Brush with melted butter or garlic butter before serving..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!