If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip. No need to thaw and squeeze dry! We all need that crowd-pleasing appetizer, the one that feeds an army but doesn’t That’s where this spinach and artichoke dip comes in. It is by far one of the easiest dips I have ever made with the help of the Instant Pot.
One of the all-time best Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip ever! . Truly the best Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of salted butter.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You Require 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You Require 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 14 oz of can artichoke hearts drained.
- You Require 2 TSP of crushed red pepper.
- You need 8 oz of baby spinach.
- You Require 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cups of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 TBSP of real bacon bits.
If you enjoyed Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat then You will also love my Crack Chicken and Jalapeno and Chicken Hot Popper Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip all done in the Instant Pot. If you are new to the instant pot and have questions you may want to see Instant Pot Beginners. By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard. This dip is always a favorite—and with good reason!
How to Make Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Turn on instant pot saute high setting. When pot reads hot add butter..
- When butter has melted add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Then add in garlic and cook for 2 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in chicken broth and stir scaping the bottom to remove any bits..
- Add in artichokes and give a quick stir..
- Add in spinach. Do not stir..
- Add cream cheese on top. Do not stir..
- Seal instant pot and cook high pressure for 5 minutes. When timer sounds quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Stir untill cream cheese has melted. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese untill melted..
- Stir in bacon bits..
- Mixture will thicken as it stands..
Add frozen spinach, sour cream, mayo, garlic, salt, and artichokes to Instant Pot. I’ll just begin by keeping it real. If you’re watching your figure, DO NOT continue reading this. Because if you do, you’ll be too tempted to. Spinach artichoke dip is one of those things that is just so easy to make already, that it defeats the purpose of using an Instant Pot.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!