If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sweet potato pie. For this lovely pie, sweet potatoes are boiled, peeled and mashed together with butter, sugar, milk and eggs, then seasoned with nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Sweet potato pie is a traditional dessert, originating in the Southern United States. It is often served during the American holiday season, especially at Thanksgiving and Christmas in place of pumpkin pie, which is more traditional in other regions of the United States.
One of the all-time best Sweet potato pie ever! . Genuinely the best Sweet potato pie recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Many sweet potato pie recipes call for boiling the sweet potatoes on the stovetop until tender, but I believe that the best sweet potato pie is made from baked sweet potatoes. My Sweet Potato Pie recipe is sweet, creamy and perfectly spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of cloves. It’s in a basic pie crust and uses baked sweet potatoes to keep it extra moist and easy to. You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. okay don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Sweet potato pie
- You Require 2 of sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You Require 1 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- You Require 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You Require 2 of ready to bake pie crust.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
Sweet potatoes are sweeter than pumpkins, and though the pies are usually made in the same way with eggs, cream or evaporated milk, and pie spices, sweet potato pie tends to be lighter, airier, and. Why not bake a sweet potato pie instead? This recipe will show you how to make a simple pie crust and a filling for sweet potato pie. Your family will love the change.
Step to Make Sweet potato pie
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Peel and quarter sweet potatoes. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Let potatoes simmer until fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes and mash with a potato masher. Add the remaining ingredients making sure to add the vanilla and nutmeg last..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until center is firm and set..
- Let pie cool for one hour. Slice and serve warm..
- YUMMY !.
How to Make Sweet Potato Pie As the holidays approach, nothing reminds me more of Thanksgiving than a good old fashioned sweet. This homemade sweet potato pie is sweetened solely with dark brown sugar and flavored with warm fall spices. It sits atop a buttery homemade pie crust. Sweet Potato Pie Recipe Make a traditional sweet potato pie recipe even easier by using a Sweet-Potato Meringue Pie Recipe This sweet-potato pie looks like a pumpkin pie, but the filling is. As sweet as sweet potato pie.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!