If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. If you plan to freeze some of your baked oatmeal, chill it completely in the refrigerator first, then transfer to the freezer. Enjoy the flavors of pumpkin pie for breakfast with this easy oatmeal recipe. It starts by prepping the oatmeal the night before in a large casserole dish.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal ever! . Genuinely the best Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
- You Require 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- You Require 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- You Require 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
The oats will continue to absorb the. Enjoy your pumpkin pie with a hearty dose of oatmeal for breakfast. Skip to Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal content. Pumpkin pie and baked oatmeal, together as one.
How to Make Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
And they lived happily ever after. Essentially, I wanted this particular baked oatmeal to taste like pumpkin pie in oatmeal form. It totally works, but it doesn’t go so far down the pumpkin pie path to qualify as dessert, I don’t think – it’s breakfast all the. These Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. This pumpkin pie oatmeal is a great make ahead baked oatmeal to make all fall and winter.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!