If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice. Pearl millet cookies recipe a soft buttery cookie made with bajra or pearl millet flour. These cookies needs no rising agents still comes out so well perfect. These are simple shortbread cookies with a few ingredients and spiced with fall spices.
One of the all-time best Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice ever! . Genuinely the best Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Use other spices and blends like chai spice or cinnamon or no spice for variations. Pecan Shortbread Cookies made perfect for fall with addition of pumpkin pie spice. Made with few simple ingredients, these will be your new favorite fall treat! You can cook this recipe using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. okay don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice
- You need 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of Powdered Jaggery or Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of Hung Yoghurt (Use dairy free yoghurt for vegan version).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- You Require Big pinch of Ground nutmeg.
- You Require Big Pinch of Ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need Big Pinch of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sprouted ragi flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bajra flour (pearl millet).
- You Require 1/2 cup of – Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Pitted and chopped dates.
- You need Small handful of Raisins.
- You Require Handful of Chopped cashew small.
- You need Handful of Chopped almonds small.
These pecan shortbread cookies are exactly how a shortbread should be – so buttery and delicious. These Pumpkin Shortbread Cookies made with browned butter and pumpkin puree are lightly spiced, the perfect combo of crunchy and crumbly, and full of pumpkin flavor. When I started planing recipes to share this fall, one of the first things I wanted to make was pumpkin shortbread cookies. A blog about healthy and sustainable cooking.
Step to Make Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Add the flour(s) into a bowl. Stir in baking soda and salt..
- In a bowl cream the coconut oil, sugar and yogurt until smooth and creamy. You can use a hand mixer or simply whisk by hand. I whisked it by hand..
- Add in the vanilla and spices. Mix well..
- Add the flour into the wet ingredients and mix well. Add chopped dates and nuts and mix thoroughly..
- Combine well into a soft dough..
- Cling wrap the dough and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Shape cookies into desired shape. (you can also alternately roll out the dough and make shapes with cookie cutters) Arrange the cookies on a greased baking tray..
- Bake for 19 to 20 minutes (oven times may vary) or till the edges just start to change color. Cool completely and store in an air-tight container. (don’t worry if the cookies are slightly soft after baking, they will harden as they cool down).
Jan Hagel Cookies – Dutch Shortbread Cookies topped with almonds & rock sugar are festive and delicious Traditional Purim cookies made with freshly made Pumpkin Jam. flour, egg yolks, pumpkin emulsion, spices, sugar, roasted pumpkin seeds, butter, salt, confectioner sugar. They have a nice spice flavor from a blend of different spices. I also add ground pumpkin seeds to the cookie dough. Such a great way to relax after a hard days work. This easy Pumpkin Shortbread will make your house smell fantastic when it’s baking!
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!