If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian).
One of the all-time best Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) ever! . Genuinely the best Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 4 of Portobello Mushrooms.
- You Require 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You Require of Stuffing.
- Prepare 100 gms of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato.
- You Require 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Small Garlic Clove.
- You Require 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Itialian Herb Mix.
- You Require 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- You Require 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 75 gms of Canned Beans (I used four bean mix).
- You Require 2 tbs of Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- You Require 40 gms of Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- You Require of NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like).
How to Make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor.
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp).
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl..
- Add the cheese & beans – Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly..
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!