If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Green Bean Casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Find the best recipes for green bean casserole. This traditional casserole made with cut green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and French fried onions is the perfect addition to your holiday table.
One of the all-time best Green Bean Casserole ever! . Truly the best Green Bean Casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Green Bean Casserole
- You Require 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can mushroom soup.
- Prepare 4 cans of your favorite green bean.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of Crispy Fried Onions.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
A flavorful casserole that won’t make you too full for pumpkin pie. Go all out with childhood nostalgia by topping your. Today I’m sharing a from-scratch green bean casserole that’s a cinch to make and a nice departure from the cream-of-mushroom standby we all know and love. This easy Green Bean Casserole recipe is flavorful and so delicious!
Step to Make Green Bean Casserole
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven 350. Pour water off green beans and pour in a large baking dish..
- In a small mixing bowl mix soup and milk. Pour over green beans. Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire to taste. Add half of crispy fried onions and mix together..
- Cook 30 minutes the add rest of onions and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!.
Prepared with a rich mushroom gravy and made completely from scratch, this is the perfect no-fuss Thanksgiving side dish idea. Green bean casserole is a classic American dish that can often be found on holiday dinner tables at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, as well as other times throughout the year. The only Green Bean Casserole recipe you’ll ever need! It’s made with fresh tender green beans, a rich creamy mushroom white sauce, and it’s finished with the classic French’s crispy fried onions to. … Green Bean Casserole Recipe: … NOTE: We’re including this dish in our Thanksgiving Menu collection of recipes. You’ll find links to our complete step-by-step.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!