If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Butternut Squash Soup. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It’s easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II.
One of the all-time best Butternut Squash Soup ever! . Genuinely the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Butternut Squash Soup
- You Require 1 of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You Require 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You Require 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash. Ready in an hour and freezes well.
Step to Make Butternut Squash Soup
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Slice the squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds..
- Roast squash until tender (about 1 hour) at 350 degrees..
- Let the squash cool and peel..
- Saute onion in 1Tbsp butter..
- Add the squash, cream cheese, chicken broth and cayenne pepper..
- Puree mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
When this time of year rolls around I’ve always got a few butternut squashes sitting on the counter to cook with so I’m often looking for new things to add them too. Top your butternut squash soup with bacon, mix it with spices, or add it into chili. Bonus: the veg is packed with Vitamin A and fiber, so you’ll actually feel full after a bowl of one of these soups. Warm up with our butternut squash soup ideas, perfect for autumn and winter. Our easy recipes include scrumptious vegetarian and healthy options.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!