If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Cheesy Franks and potatoes. Comfort food at its best. Mmmmmmmm.. Welcome to our first episode of “BAM! Sandra will teach you how to whip up some very delicious quick snacks. For now, it’ll be Cheesy Franks!
One of the all-time best Cheesy Franks and potatoes. Comfort food at its best. Mmmmmmmm. ever! . Really the best Cheesy Franks and potatoes. Comfort food at its best. Mmmmmmmm. recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Once again we visited incredible chef Krisztián Balogh in the beautiful VígVarjú restaurant. Crispy, cheesy tuna stuffed potatoes are one of them. It brings a delightful change to the menu. You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 1 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Cheesy Franks and potatoes. Comfort food at its best. Mmmmmmmm.
- You need 1 packages of jumbo hot dogs,halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inchepieces about 8 hot dogs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You Require 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of 10-3/4 ounce condensed cheddar cheese soup undiluted.
- You Require 2/3 cup of half and half cream.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes cooked peeled and cubed.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of salt.
They also contain minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron. So, not only is this comfort food at its best, but it’s also rich in vitamins and minerals vital to keep us healthy and energetic. I usually make this to use up leftover ham. This is easy to adapt with other ingredients.
How to Make Cheesy Franks and potatoes. Comfort food at its best. Mmmmmmmm.
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- in large skillet over medium heat Brown hot dogs in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or Intel lately browned remove with a slotted spoon. in the same skillet saute onions and green pepper until tender. in a small bowl combine the soup, cream and onion mixture. place cooked potatoes in a greased 11 by 7 baking dish sprinkle with salt. top with hot dogs poor soup mixture over all. baked 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. this is so good .if you want to double the recipe just double everything..
I don’t put celery in mine. Stir the cheese mixture into the stockpot and cook until heated through. (I also will break up some of the potatoes for thickness. It gets thicker as it cools and next. This cheesy, savory soufflé transforms comfort food basics—creamy mashed potatoes and bacon—into an elegant but still comforting dish. Who doesn’t love a little extra cheese?
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!