If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms. Bacon, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Mushrooms (Low Carb & Gluten Free). I’ve always been a huge fan of stuffed mushrooms. Unfortunately, my favorites have always included cornbread or panko breadcrumbs, saturated with butter.
One of the all-time best Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms ever! . Genuinely the best Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms
- You need 1 1/2 cups of hot water.
- You Require 1 package of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 package of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You Require 1 package (10 oz) of chopped spinach.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You Require 40 of fresh mushrooms.
- You Require 2 cups of shredded cheese parmesan and mozzarella blend.
Spinach and bacon stuffed mushrooms are rich and full of flavor. Large mushrooms are stuffed with a spinach, bacon and Parmesan. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, crumbled bacon, spinach, ground black pepper, lemon juice and roasted garlic together in a bowl. Spoon the bacon and spinach stuffing into the mushrooms.
How to Make Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Pan fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Chop stems and bacon together.
- Saute mushroom stems and bacon together with garlic until tender.
- Mix together mushroom and bacon mixture along with the stuffing spinach and cheese.
- Spoon into mushroom caps place filled sides up and top with cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
Serve immediately on crostini with a green salad. To make the mushrooms, place the olive oil into a small frying pan over a medium heat. Wrap one strip of smoked streaky bacon around each mushroom and seal with a toothpick. Place the wilted spinach on top of the cooked mushrooms and place an egg yolk on top of each. Mushrooms are stuffed with spinach, bacon and mozzarella cheese and baked until golden brown.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!