If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Honey Butter Dinner Rolls.
One of the all-time best Honey Butter Dinner Rolls ever! . Genuinely the best Honey Butter Dinner Rolls recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
The Thing You Need to Make Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
- You need of Yeast Rolls:.
- You Require 1 cup of warm whole milk (about 110°F).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar, divided.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp. of instant yeast.
- You Require 3 cups of bread flour + more as needed, divided.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You Require 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare of Honey Butter:.
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of honey.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Step to Make Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a bread hook attachment, stir together the milk, yeast and 1 tbsp of the sugar. Cover and let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then add 1 cup of the bread flour, the egg, the butter (sliced into 4 pieces), the additional 1 tbsp of sugar and the salt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds or so, until combined, then scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the additional 2 cups of bread flour..
- Beat on medium speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides and bottom of the bowl. If needed, add about 1/4-1/2 cup more bread flour to get it to the right consistency. Keep the mixer going for another 2 or so minutes, to knead the dough. Place the dough into a bowl thats been lightly greased with oil and turn it all around so the dough is lightly coated in the oil. Then place a clean kitchen towel over the top and let the dough rise for 2-ish hours, until double in size..
- Grease a 9×13″ baking pan and set it aside. After the rise time, punch the dough down and divide the dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a smooth ball and place them into the prepared pan. Then cover the pan with the towel and let them do their second rise, for an additional hour, until they’re puffy. Towards the end of the rise time, preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare the honey butter by just mixing the butter, salt and honey together in a small bowl..
- Bake for 15-25 minutes on the lower rack of your oven, until the tops are golden brown, rotating the pan halfway through cook time. If they seem to be browning too quickly, tent some foil loosely over the top, so the tops don’t burn before the centers cook through. As soon as they come out of the oven, spread the honey butter evenly over the tops. Let them cool off for just a couple minutes before serving..
- If you wanted to prepare the rolls in advance: prepare the dough, do the 1st rise and divide the dough into 15 pieces. Shape the rolls, place into the pan, then cover them tightly and place them into the fridge for up to 16 hours. Take them out at least 3 hours before you need them, let them rise, covered, for 1-2 hours, then bake as directed..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!