If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin Roll Bars. Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Roll Bars Recipe / Six Sisters’ Stuff. When I came across this recipe that claimed it tasted just like a pumpkin roll without any of the hassle, I knew I had to try it! Pumpkin rolls really intimidate me, but I love the taste of them.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Roll Bars ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin Roll Bars recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Pumpkin Roll Bars
- You Require 6 tbls of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You Require 15 oz. of Canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You Require 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
Pumpkin bars are an easy, yummy, fall dessert treat. Your family will polish off a pan of these. These pumpkin roll bars are so good. Its more of a pumpkin pie flavor with a light cream cheese blended at the top.
How to Make Pumpkin Roll Bars
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter and 1 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in 2 eggs, pumpkin, 1 tsp vanilla and water until blended..
- In separate bowl mix flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- Add both mixtures together until blended well..
- Spread 2/3 batter into lightly greased 9×13 pan..
- Mix cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pumpkin batter..
- Dollop remaining pumpkin batter on top of cream cheese mixture. Use knife to swirl together..
- Bake 30-35 minutes until pumpkin just springs back. Cool completely and cut into bars..
These pumpkin roll bars with cream cheese swirl are super moist and so flavorful. Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves – all fall spices in one bar. They are the perfect fall treat to satisfy everyone’s pumpkin. Once fall arrives and we start having all the yummy fall flavors, I wish that I would treat us to them more often year round. This year, I made my own pumpkin puree.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!