If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free).
One of the all-time best Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) ever! . Really the best Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)
- You need 2 cups of raw pecan.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic thick rolled oats.
- You need 8 of large medjool dates.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed baked butternut squash.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce(optional).
- You Require 2 of pasture-raised eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg powder.
- You Require 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
How to Make Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Bake a large butternut squash in the oven at 350F for 1 hour until a fork easily could insert..
- Toast pecans and oats at 350F for 10~12 minutes.
- In a food processor, groun the nuts and oats(after cooling down), 3 dates into croase flour for about 1 minute..
- Pour the nut-grain mixture into a 9 inch glass pie pan. Gently press down with a glass jar to create an even layer at the bottom as well as at the edge. Freeze the pan in a freezer for 15 minutes before bake it again in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F to set the crust..
- While baking and cooling the crust, get the filling prepared. In the same food processor, puree 2 cups of mashed butternut squash, 1/4 cup apple sauce, 5 dates, 1 smidge of salt. At the end, cream two large eggs.
- Once the crust is completely cooled down, pour the filling into it. Gently flat out the surface. Baka the pie at 350F for 40 minutes in the oven..
- At this point, the filling should set perfectly. Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean..
- Chill the pie in the fridge at least 2 hours after it cool to room temperature. Serve and enjoy. Once you taste the pie made with real fresh butternut squash for the filling and pecan and oats for the crust, you will never want to go back to canned Pumpkin or store bought crust..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!