If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mrs. L.B.J.’s Pecan Pie.
One of the all-time best Mrs. L.B.J.’s Pecan Pie ever! . Genuinely the best Mrs. L.B.J.’s Pecan Pie recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 7 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Mrs. L.B.J.’s Pecan Pie
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- You Require 3 of eggs.
- You Require 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You Require 2 cups of coarsly chopped pecans.
Step to Make Mrs. L.B.J.’s Pecan Pie
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Pepare unbaked 9-inch pie shell, folding overhang of crust under. Press about 18 pecan halves into piecrust eduge at 1/2 inch intervals. Then with 4-tined floured fork, press edge of piecrust to pie plate between every 2 pecan halves..
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- In saucepan combine suger, salt, corn syrup: simmer ’til sugar dissolves. Meanwhile, beat eggs foamy..
- Now into syrup stir butter, vanilla, pecans, then eggs; turn into pie shell..
- Bake 40 min; cool; refrigerate.
- Serve with or without whipped cream..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!