If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sliced bread/toast bread roll. Roll each slice of bread flat with a rolling pin. Spread onto each bread slice, and roll up. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla.
One of the all-time best Sliced bread/toast bread roll ever! . Truly the best Sliced bread/toast bread roll recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Sliced bread/toast bread roll
- Prepare of chicken breast or minced meat.
- You Require 1 of onion.
- You Require of bell pepper.
- You Require of seasoning.
- You need of butter and oil.
- You need of sliced bread /toast bread.
For pan frying, toast them after. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. I really like cream cheese with diced Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
Step to Make Sliced bread/toast bread roll
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Chop the onion and the bell pepper and cook it with some butter. After 5 minutes add the seasoning (salt, pepper and everything you want). After about 2 minutes add some oil and the chopped chicken breast or minced meat. Cook till ready.
- While the chicken is cooking take the bread and cut the brown sides then press in with a rolling pin. Put some bread crumbs in a plate and a beaten egg in another.
- Now we can prepare the rolls. Take one pressed sliced bread and put some chicken sauce in the bottom part but remember to leave some space in the left and right so that once rolled you can close it. To prevent that it opens while frying it I usually make a paste with a teaspoon of flower and a little bit of water and spread it with a finger in the 4 sides of the bread (if it opens again just put more paste).
- When the roll is ready pass it through the beaten egg and then the bread crumbs. Fry till brown..
Trim the brown sides of the bread slices. Use a rolling pin and roll over the bread. Spread jam over the rolled bread slice. Sprinkle grated coconut over to cover the jam. Cut crusts from slices of white bread, and flatten bread with rolling pin.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!