If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy Bread Rolls.
One of the all-time best Easy Bread Rolls ever! . Truly the best Easy Bread Rolls recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Easy Bread Rolls
- You Require 1/2 kg of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 300 ml of luke warm water.
- You need 7 grams of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small egg (for glazing purposes only).
How to Make Easy Bread Rolls
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mix the dry ingredients together with the help of a fork in a large bowl.
- Make a space in the middle of the bowl to add the olive oil.
- Add the water slowly to your mix and mix them using your hand.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and Keep mixing the dough for 10 minutes using both hands.
- Place the dough in a bowl sprayed with some oil.
- Cover the dough with nylon and a wet towel and leave it for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 celcius.
- Mix the dough for few minutes before you divide it for 8 parts.
- You can shape it into small rolls or braids.
- You can brush it with egg using a kitchen brush.
- Place it on a tray covered with baking sheet.
- Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before it goes to the oven.
- It goes in to the oven for 12 to15 minutes on 220 celcius.
- Once baked take it out of the oven and cover it with dry tea towel to absorb moisture.
- Enjoy it while its warm with some butter or any other spread.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!