If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Candied Yam Cobbler.
One of the all-time best Candied Yam Cobbler ever! . Genuinely the best Candied Yam Cobbler recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Candied Yam Cobbler
- You need 3 cups of sweet potatoes, cut into cubes. See note.
- You Require 1 stick of good butter.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You Require 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Syrup:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You Require 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg or both to your taste.
How to Make Candied Yam Cobbler
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Peel and cut potatoes into chunks. I cut mine pretty chunky..
- Boil potatoes about 6 minutes. Dont fully cook. They will finish cooking in the oven..
- In mixing bowl, stir flour, 1/2 cup brown and white sugar, milk and tsp vanilla extract..
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Pour the batter mixture over melted butter in pan. Do not stir..
- Place sweet potatoes on top of batter gently. Do not stir..
- For the syrup : Heat the brown sugar, vanilla, granulated sugar, water and cinnamon/nutmeg until boiling stirring constantly..
- When boiling, remove from heat and carefully pour over top of everything trying not to mix it up..
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes or until top is a little firm..
- Can add marshmallows and nuts if you like..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!