If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes. Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream until blended. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and ham. Make a flavorful scalloped potato dish or potato gratin with cheddar cheese and a creamy sauce.
One of the all-time best White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes ever! . Truly the best White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of large russet potatoes (peeled and sliced medium thin).
- Prepare 1/4 of White onion sliced.
- You need 10-12 oz of white cheddar cheese condensed soup (see my recipe from scratch or use the can if you wish).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of white cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbs of garlic pepper blend.
I make these for every holiday and they’re always one of the first things gone! This scalloped potatoes recipe is creamy, cheesy, and irresistibly delicious. Yukon gold potatoes: I prefer these to Russets because of their nice creamy texture and buttery flavor. I mixed both orange and white cheddar for a little color and added Herbs Provence.
How to Make White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 380°.
- In a medium-sized deep casserole dish (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray), layer the bottom with sliced potatoes..
- Spoon 1/3 of the cheddar soup onto the potato layer..
- Place 1/3 of the sliced onions..
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the shredded white cheddar..
- Sprinkle 1 tbs of the garlic pepper blend..
- Repeat 2 more times except the white cheddar on the last layer..
- Pour the heavy cream over the top and let it run down into the dish. Then spread the remainder of the white cheddar on top..
- Bake covered for 50 mins then remove cover and bake an additional 10-15 mins until top is browned..
Savory and hearty, scalloped potatoes can bring your choice entree full circle without leaving Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce will remind you of your favorite Italian dining experience! To make these Scalloped Potatoes With Cheddar, you need good quality cheese. I like to use sharp cheddar, but mild or white cheddar work as well. These Scalloped Potatoes With Cheddar are perfect for any holiday or weekend gathering. The perfect side dish for roasted (grilled) meat.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!