If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole.
One of the all-time best Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole ever! . Genuinely the best Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole
- You need 1.5 of turkey breasts, or however much leftover turkey you want.
- You need 10 oz of corn.
- You need 10 oz of green beans (from green bean casserole, even!).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of turkey, brown, or mushroom gravy – whatever’s on hand.
- You Require 2-3 cups of mashed potatoes, just enough to cover your dish.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You Require of Fried onions (optional).
Step to Make Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, prep a 13×9 pan with cooking spray or your choice of light oil..
- Shred the turkey into bite-sized pieces, add to your dish. Enough to cover, but as much as you want, depending on how protein heavy your diet is..
- Add the corn and green beans, spread evenly for best consistency..
- Add your gravy. If you have mushrooms, as I do, again – even consistency..
- Cover with mashed potatoes, spread thoroughly, and bake for 25 minutes uncovered..
- Cover with cheese, bake for another 15 minutes..
- For the last few minutes of baking, add fried onions if desired, and set to a low broil just long enough to brown your cheese..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!