If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin Pie Bars. All the amazing flavor of your favorite classic pumpkin pie, but without the finicky pie crust! These pumpkin bars are so easy to make, and taste great! Treats like pumpkin cake, pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin roll, and… pumpkin pie bars!!
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Pie Bars ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Prepare of Crust :.
- You need 9 of full sheets of graham crackers (or 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- You Require of Filling :.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar (light or dark).
- You Require 2 of large eggs.
- You Require 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- You Require 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You Require 1/8 tsp. of ground pepper.
Not only are pumpkin pie bars the perfect way to feed your hungry crowd on Thanksgiving, they are also so much easier to make than a traditional pie. Made with the classic pumpkin filling, these pie bars are a delicious and fun way to feed a crowd. These bars have all of the spice and warmth of classic pumpkin pie, but they’re more easily. Finally, pie that really serves a crowd!
Step to Make Pumpkin Pie Bars
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13″ baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough of an overhang on the sides to easily lift out the completed bars. Set this aside..
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and pecans together until they turn to crumbs. Then add in the granulated sugar and melted butter and continue to pulse until everything is moistened and combined..
- Place the crust mixture into the prepared baking pan and pack it down tightly and evenly over the bottom. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Once it’s done remove from the oven and set it aside until your ready with the pie filling..
- For the filling, place the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla extract, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment to quickly whisk it all together until combined..
- Pour the pie filling evenly over the top of the graham cracker crust. Place it in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggly..
- Place the baking pan on a cooling rack and let it sit until it has cooled completely. Once it’s cool, cover it and transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour and up to 3 days..
- Once chilled and you’re ready to serve, remove the pan from the fridge and lift the parchment paper out of the pan. Slice into squares and serve. Leftovers can be stored for up to a week covered in the fridge..
This easy slab pie serves a dozen and lets you have your favorite fall flavors all in one treat (and share them, too). These Pumpkin Pie Bars are perfectly creamy and packed full of that holiday flavor. Pumpkin pie filling is poured over a fresh baked shortbread crust baked and topped with the most amazing. This recipe is a cross between pumpkin pie bars and pumpkin cake. Unlike pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie filling is already packed with warming fall spices and a touch of A parchment paper sling makes it easy to remove all of the bars at once for easy slicing and serving.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!