If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Scalloped Potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. These easy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat! The ingredients are simple but makes the best recipe!
One of the all-time best Scalloped Potatoes ever! . Really the best Scalloped Potatoes recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Scalloped potatoes are a classic, indulgent side dish. Thinly sliced potatoes are layered with a creamy sauce, then baked til golden brown. It’s rich, cheesy, and super flavorful. You can made this recipe using 9 ingredients with 4 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You Require 1 1/2 bag of cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Delicious scalloped potatoes, thinly sliced potatoes baked with butter, bacon, onion, chives, parsley, Gruyere, Parmesan and cream. Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Steak Dinner For Two. These cheesy scalloped potatoes are a classic and staple at any holiday dinner. These amazing scalloped potatoes recipes are must-try dishes this fall.
How to Make Scalloped Potatoes
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Peel and Cut the potatoes in circles. Clean and boil them until they are tender. Drain and pour in a bowl..
- Get a saucepan and saute some butter with your onion and bell pepper set aside..
- Melt some more butter and combine with a little flour. Add both milks, some cheese, bell pepper and onion, salt and pepper. Let it heat up..
- Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes. Pour in a pan and top with cheese. Bake until golden brown. And enjoy….
With plenty of potatoes, cheese, and seasonings, we dare you to not fall in love with at least one scalloped potatoes recipe. Scalloped potatoes are thinly sliced potatoes cooked in a creamy sauce. Typically speaking, potatoes cooked in a cheese sauce are referred to as “au gratin” potatoes, but many recipes for. Scalloped potatoes, as a rule, are saucy and cheesy to the max. Spoiler: There’s a lot of cheese involved.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!