If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ground beef and green bean casserole. Green Bean CasseroleVintage Recipe Project. green beans, ground beef, liquid, mashed potatoes, tomato soup. Green Bean Casserole Stuffed PeppersLou Lou. Green Bean Casserole Recipe (Mushroom Cream Sauce Recipe)
One of the all-time best Ground beef and green bean casserole ever! . Truly the best Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Require to Make Ground beef and green bean casserole
- You Require 1 2/3 lb of ground beef, you can substitute for any ground meat.
- Prepare 30 oz of green beans.
- You Require 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese, your favorite.
- You need 1 large of onions chopped.
- You Require 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baby petite carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
From sloppy mac and cheese to slow cooker chop suey to pizza casserole, you’re sure to find a dinner winner from among these tasty ground beef casseroles. A great side dish for a holiday or any day. Ground beef casseroles are always a good choice for busy weeknight family meals. Football Fiesta Casserole Recipe Layer a spicy ground beef mixture with kidney beans, olives, cheese and corn chips and bake for a main dish casserole that will satisfy the heartiest of appetites.
How to Make Ground beef and green bean casserole
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Chop your celery, and onion. Shred the cheese.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven safe dish, Heat butter. Brown the beef/ meat. Add carrots and onion as you are browning. When its browned and carrots tender drain excessive liquids. Add spices and stir..
- Add green beans, milk, and parmesan cheese..
- Mix everything well except shredded cheese, put the shredded cheese on top and bake 30-40 minutes..
Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style. This is a layered casserole with ground beef, corn tortillas, enchilada sauce and refried beans baked with a mixture of Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. All the flavors of Ground Beef and Bean Tacos in an easy-to-make casserole – kids love it! This casserole is basically a crunchy beef and bean taco all spread out in a casserole dish and everyone LOVES it.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!