If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Best Dinner Rolls Ever.
One of the all-time best Best Dinner Rolls Ever ever! . Genuinely the best Best Dinner Rolls Ever recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
What You Need to Make Best Dinner Rolls Ever
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 7 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 Cups of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg (large).
- Prepare 3 1/2 Tbsp of Butter.
How to Make Best Dinner Rolls Ever
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Heat milk to 130°F. Add 1 Tbsp sugar and the yeast stir and let rest for 5 minutes for yeast to become foamy..
- Meanwhile combine the flour, salt, and remaining 6 Tbsp of sugar in your stand mixer bowl.
- Add the egg, and yeast mixture to the bowl. Mix for approximately 2 minutes to format a nice dough ball. It may be necessary to add a little water or flour depending on the dough..
- Add the butter and mix at level 4 for approximately 12 minutes. We are looking for a tacky and very smooth dough..
- Oil a bowl to place the dough in. Remove the dough and by folding the edges under, former a nice ball and place in bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in oven with the lights on..
- Allow to poof for 1 hour. You should have a very smooth puffy dough.
- Roll out the dough on a very lightly floured surface. Roll it long and only about 10 inches wide. Then fold it in thirds.
- Turn so it is facing you length ways and roll out and fold. Do this for a total of 3 times. Allow dough to rest covered for 15 minutes, then repeat for 3 more times.
- Cut flour into 15 equal pieces. Form into balls. Cover again with plastic wrap for 15 minutes.
- Roll each ball out 2 inches wide and as long as the dough will go. Then roll it up jelly roll style and place in a 9×13 pan lined with parchment paper..
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 1 hour in oven with light on again..
- Now beat 1 extra egg (not in ingredients list) gently brush the tops with egg for a brown top. You can skip this step is you want a light crust..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from pan and let rest on rack.
- Be careful not to turn your back or your daughter may steal a bunch before you get a good picture..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!