If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Pie ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin Pie recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 11 ingredients with 4 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1 of pie crust (store bought or homemade).
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You Require 1 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (any kind).
Step to Make Pumpkin Pie
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar and eggs until combined. Then whisk in the cornstarch, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt and pepper. Lastly, whisk in the cream and milk until it is all smooth and combined..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lay out your pie crust over a 9″ pie dish. Tuck it into the bottom gently, then use a sharp knife to trim off any overhang if necessary. Crimp the sides and use a fork to poke a few holes into the bottom of the crust. Brush the edges lightly with a beaten egg. Then you’ll want to pre-bake the crust. Grab a square of parchment paper, place it into the pie crust and either pour in pie weights or dried beans and bake for 10 minutes..
- Remove the crust and take out the pie weights/beans. Pour the pumpkin pie mixture into the warm crust and bake for 50-60 minutes. After about 25 minutes, layer foil around the edges or use a pie shield to keep the crust from browning too much. When the pie is done, it will still have a slight wobbly spot in the center..
- Remove the pie from the oven and place it on a wire rack. Let it cool for 3 or so hours. Then serve or chill it to serve at a later time..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!